søndag den 23. september 2012

My story


Hello everyone.
My name is Henrik M. Larsen and I'm an experienced user of the "new" electronic cigarette or so called E-cigs.
My goal by making this web-blog is to guide you at your way to quit real cigarettes, and hopefully all kind of smoking at the end.
I've had been smoking 30 cigarettes for more than a decade, when i tried out my first E-cig, which my teenager boy told me to, i was a very skeptical person and i didn't believe that i would ever turn out to it. I used it for not more than three days, before i was nearly killing myself...
I did throw it away and started again - BUT! That story is old, I've not been smoking for a year now, because there's as always one little secret that the most people dont know. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY! - My first E-cig was bought in a convenience store at the price of 30$. Don't get scared about the price. That's only 5 packs of cigarettes or a normal "one week use".
Now back to the story, when i was at a birthday party i met an old friend, which had bought an E-cig and i told him "haha man! - You ain't gonna deal with that for a week!" and then he smiled at me and told that he had been using it for a month now, without even touching a cigarette. He told me to try it, and i just said "O.K." thinking that this is not going to work anyway. When I saw it I was literally laughing, because it looked nothing like a cigarette, like the one i'd buy in the convenience store. When i tried it, i did understand why!
It was amazing! - Soon after i bought one and when I've had it for a week i suddenly stopped smoking. My own hypothetical theory is that this one tastes better in a such comfortable way, and still it tastes like a cigarette.
That was my story, hope you will subscribe me as I will put out some very great content about electrical cigarettes, maintenance of it and places to get the real ones!

/Best Regards from
Henrik Marius Larsen

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar