fredag den 25. januar 2013

So now i just got my first review from the website http://www.quit-smoking-hypnotherapy.net from Daniella in california saying:

"Dear Henrik.
I bought the hypnotherapic product you told about yesterday, and so far I've been really happy with it. Especially the MP3's are completely mind blowing! - I try to stop because of my childrens health at home.. Ofcourse I've only used it for a day, but I remain confident in the fact that this will work.. I'll read the last of the first E-book tonight.. My only problem now is the nicotine smell, do you have any ideas on how to solve this?

Regards Daniella Brooklyn, California"

I'm happy that you liked it Daniella, and for the smell problem I have a great solution!

Take some small cups from the kitchen and fill them half up with normal white vinega Leave the cups there for one day and replace the vinegar each day. After you've done this for a week open all the windows and let them stay for a while. Repeat this process and the smoke odor will dissapear. The reason is that smoke odor can react with the vinegar. Therefore I wont recommend to just spray air cleaner in the rooms as many others do. This will not help the smoke odor dissapear, but just cover it, and the smoke odor will come back.


Thanks for the review Daniella.. I'm glad to get some feedback of the product, cause I also thinks that it's great! For everyone feel free to leave a review at my email: tthorsted@forum.dk

Have a nice weekend!
/Henrik

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar