lørdag den 26. januar 2013

Weekly best offer

Hello everyone!

As a new feature, I'll now put out what i find as the best offer of the week. I've searched alot at the internet and found this electronic cigarette as the best choice.

eGo-T Royal Starter Kit with Juice Menthol High

It's an eGo-T cigarette with a great starter kit. Actually the same as i bought as my first electronic cigarette. The juice menthol high is a very great E-juice that stay good for a very long time. I really recommend this one, because it has a very good flavor, and it's high on flavor and nicotine. The price has been reduced from 89$ to 55.99$ which is a 38% save!  If you buy this product I'll really appreciate a review so i can post it on this blog! - Stay away from cigarettes and have a nice saturday!

/Henrik.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar